Principles of the NBCSA
The National Bar Council of South Africa is a voluntary association and was formed to promote the following principles:
- Encouraging healthy competition between lawyers, including advocates and attorneys, which will translate into a better and more cost-effective service to the public.
- Assistance to previously disadvantaged individuals to enter the profession without having undue barriers of entry placed in their way.
- Campaigning for an accessible legal system.
- Provision of support to advocates
- Belief in the freedom to practice
These principles translate in the benefits of becoming a member of the NBCSA
Applications for pupillage by the National Bar Council of South Africa for 2019 close on 05 October 2018