Adv. Owen M Mulibana
Specialization: Legal advice and Litigation in the following matters:
- Immigration and Refugees matters: Application of permits, unlawful deportation, Acquiring citizenship status
- Criminal matters: Bail application, trial, appeals and Reviews Application.
- Civil matters: Divorce, custody, maintenance, RAF, Estate Administration.
- Mercantile law matters: Company and Close Co operation matters.
- National Credit Act and Consumer rights protection disputes, Competition Law disputes, Bank disputes, Mining and Mineral laws, Wills/ Codicils, Compliance and Risk Management.
- Labour Matters: Unfair dismissal, Industrial Disputes, Unfair Labour Practice, Representation in Disciplinary hearings, Environmental law, CCMA/ Bargaining Councils, Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court.
Skills and Knowledge: I have 13 years strong litigation experience in both High and Magistrate Courts including Appeals and Review Applications. I have extensive experience in Labour and unions issues in CCMA & Bargaining Council, Labour Courts and Labour Appeal Courts for appeal and review applications.
Date of Admission
229 Helen Joseph Street,0124 Tudor Chambers, Gauteng/Tshwane