Adv. Juan Cilliers
Juan is an Advocate practising in civil & commercial law with a special focus on the following:
- Domestic arbitration (ad hoc & institutional)
- International arbitration (Commercial and investor-state)
- Insolvency Law (Liquidation, Business Rescue and Sequestration)
- Building and construction law
- Private international and trade law
- Administrative law
- Mineral and petroleum law
- Urgent Applications
Juan holds an LLB from the University of South Africa (Unisa) and is currently pursuing his master's degree (LLM) in International Dispute Resolution at Queen Mary, University of London (QMUL).
Juan is an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK) and is requested to review academic articles on occasion for Universities.
ACIArb LLB (Unisa), LLM (QMUL) Civil motions and arbitration counsel
Date of Admission
Vista Chambers, Pretoria, Gauteng Province