Adv. Awie Du Plooy
- Awie started his career as a Public Prosecutor in 1992.
- In 1994 he was admitted as an advocate of the High Court and joined the then Attorney-General's office as a State Advocate from 1994 to 1999.
- In 1999 he was appointed as a Magistrate, a position that he held until 2015.
- He has been practicing as an advocate since December 2016 to date.
- Over the past 28 years he has gained extensive experience in Criminal Law, Civil litigation, as well as Matrimonial and Family Law.
Cell: 082 924 9076
B Iuris (UFS)
Banking, Cheque and Financial Services Law, Building and Construction Law, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Delictual Law, Divorce Law, Enrichment Law, Environment Law, Family Law, General Practice, Insolvency Law, Medical and Medical Negligence Law, Succession, Wills and Trust Law
Date of Admission
10 Aug 1994
32 Berkeley Ave, Bryanston, Sandton, 2191, South Africa